31 July 2015
- Plant group finishing the e-Hall temporary shielding
- Vendor late with modified EHDT shielding block
- Rel 2 of tuning dump Interlocks requirement document is out for review.
- ARIEL-1.5 diagnostics actuating mechanics is UHV cleaned and clean assembled. Approximately 80% was completed. Drawings of BPM body assembles were checked and passed to the Machine shop for manufacture.
- Cable data required for ARIEL-1.5 have been collected and requisitions prepared and passed to the Purchaser.
- BPM electronics assembly is in progress. The new version of the front-end was tested and showed some improvement in the noise performance. It will be ready for production in about a week.
- Eight channel extension for View Screen electronics was installed and is presently tested.
- Checking of diagnostics devices is ongoing in the e-hall with the purpose to complete the prerequisite list.
- CANREB schedule updated, for next week's Steering Committee mtg
- Review of latest layout of room B1-08; it looks promising to freeze the layout soon
- Project Physicist selected; nomination by next week
- to be published soon -