The Accelerator Division's mission is to:
- Ensure highest availability of TRIUMF accelerators to maximize scientific productivity;
- Pursue new accelerator facilities at TRIUMF;
- Advance our core competencies, create a world-class R&D program and transfer our knowledge to industry;
- Maintain existing and establish new collaborations in national and international projects; and
- Establish and maintain a strong graduate student program in Accelerator Physics and Engineering, in collaboration with Canadian universities.