Mission: To assist the physics community users in bringing to reality their experiment by providing technical resources for the design, construction, and commissioning of their subatomic physics experiments.
To request assistance from the Science Technology Department:
- Please fill this form. Information regarding the scope of the project and schedule are to be specified. We encourage you to be as specific as possible on your demand in order to evaluate correctly our possible involvment.
- You will be contacted after the initial review of the request for the outcome of the demand. Note that depending on the size of the scope or the Science Tech. resource allocation requirements, a Triumf Gate Review procedure may be initiated.
- In the case the Sc.Tech. assistance has been granted, you will be given access to our project tracking tool, on which communication with the involved Sc.Tech. group will take place until completion of the project.
The Science Technology Department is lead by Fabrice Retière and is composed of 5 groups covering the whole aspect of an experiment, from the design to the running stage.
- Instrumentation Physics Group - Nigel Hessey
- Detector Facility Group - Robert Henderson
- Detector Electronics Group - Leonid Kurchaninov
- Electronics Development Group - Daryl Bishop
- Data Acquisition Group - Pierre-André Amaudruz