Job Application Procedure
To apply for any of these postings, you must submit one application for each and every job for which you wish to be considered. Please combine all documents into one PDF for each job. All applications can be attached to one email in PDF format. Please do not send electronic documents in formats other than PDF.
An application consists of a:
- Covering letter
- Transcript of all post secondary grades (unofficial copies are accepted)
- in addition, an online application form must be filled out for each job: https://goo.gl/forms/UkzDvCTE7PKVSjtw2
Applications must also clearly indicate:
- The number of academic terms completed (i.e. terms, semesters, or quarters)
- The number of work terms completed (or the equivalent)
- The TRIUMF Job Number must be clearly stated in the covering letter
These jobs are available to:
- Undergraduate students (Canadian or Permanent Residents) registered at an accredited post-secondary institution in Canada.
- Foreign undergraduate students studying at an accredited post-secondary institution in Canada who hold a Canadian Work Permit in addition to their Study Permit.
In addition to the above,TRIUMF accepts applications from international undergraduate students each year for a limited number of "Internships" and "On-The-Job-Training" positions. International students applying for positions under this category must be currently enrolled in an accredited educational institution abroad.
Applications clearly indicating the job number should be sent via:
TRIUMF Student Program
4004 Wesbrook Mall
Please direct any inquires to email@example.com
You can subscribe to receive notifications of student job postings. To subscribe, or to change your subscription options, go to http://lists.triumf.ca/mailman/listinfo/student-employment