The TRIUMF Users' Group is an organization of scientists and engineers with special interest in the use of the TRIUMF facility. Its purpose is:
- to provide a formal means for exchange of information relating to the development and use of the facility;
- to advise members of the entire TRIUMF organization of projects and facilities available
- to provide an entity responsive to the representations of its members for offering advice and counsel to the TRIUMF management on operating policy and facilities.
The TRIUMF Users’ Group Executive Committee (TUEC) is an elected body of seven members designed to manage the business and affairs of the Users’ Group. It consists of a Chair, Past Chair and Chair-Elect, as well as four representatives. TUEC also acts as a liaison between members of the Users’ Group and TRIUMF.
TUG Quick Links
For a list of TUG-related "Quick Links", see here.
- How to Join the TUG
- Spokespersons Portal (login required)
- TRIUMF beam schedule
- List of experiments
- TUG Charter and Bylaws (updated August 2020)
- If you want to receive emails on EEC meetings, beam request deadlines, information on beam schedules etc. please subscribe to the Experimental Program Listserve mailing list at this link.
This mailing list is different to the TUG mailing list! We normally do not send these announcements via the TUG mailing list.
- Subscribe to the TUG email list: We ask every user to subscribe to the new mailing list as soon as possible via the following link. No more emails will be send to the old TUG mailing list.
With the new list you can easily subscribe or unsubscribe, and the TUEC has a quick way to distribute TUG-related information to the community.
Suggestions, Comments, Concerns
Send email inquiries to the TUEC Liaison Officer, the TUEC Chair and Chair Elect.