All Appointees should receive an invitation from Thrive Health to verify one's vaccination status.
Please follow the instructions below to register:
- Click the link provided in the invitation email.
- Submit your email address and unique password to register in Thrive.
- Submit your information to agree to the consent form.
- To verify one’s identity, all users must submit the last four digits of the TRIUMF switchboard number: 1047
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to confirm or update required information and click ‘Submit’.
- No additional information is required, all required information has been prepopulated by TRIUMF.
- At the following ‘Next Steps’ page, click on ‘Complete your vaccination declaration form’
- Read the TRIUMF Disclosure statement and make your declaration by checking one of the four boxes.
- If you are fully or partially vaccinated, upload an image or documentation of your vaccination through the ‘Attach Files’ button below.
- Click ‘Submit’ to complete your declaration.
If you are an existing Appointee and you have not yet received a Thrive invitation, please try the following steps:
- Check spam or junk folders
- Check alternative email accounts.
- For Appointees and Employees, the email should go to your TRIUMF.ca account.
- For Visitors, if you do not have a TRIUMF email account or do not receive an invitation in this mailbox, please check other addresses you may have used for your initial registration in the TRIUMF system
- If you are still unable to find the invitation, please submit a Helpdesk ticket to the EH&S queue.
All new Appointees, Employees, and Visitors will be invited to declare thier vaccination status in Thrive as part of their onboarding process. If you do not receive this invitation, please try the steps noted and above and if you are still unable to find the message, please inform your TRIUMF contact and also flag the issue via email to email@example.com.